SESSION 2018 – 19
Age Criteria(As on March 31,2018)
|Nursery- Between 2½ to 3½ years||Born between 1st October 2014 – 30th September 2015|
|L.K.G. - 3½ to 4½ years||Born between 1st October 2013 – 30th September 2014|
|U.K.G – 4½ to 5½ years||Born between 1st October 2012 – 30th September 2013|
|Online Registration||24th October 2017 – 31st October 2017|
|Submission of the hard copy of the registration form along with prescribed documents in the school.||24th October 2017 – 3rd November 2017|
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form
Please read this page thoroughly before clicking the button at the bottom of the page which will take you to the registration form.
Please fill your correct Email ID and Phone No. in the Registration form as all correspondence from the school will be done at that mail id & phone no. only. In case of any mistake in filling the E-Mail ID & Phone No. parents will not receive any further information from the school, for which school will not be held responsible.
Registration number will be intimated to you via SMS and an email regarding the documents required. Please check your email spam box if you do not receive any mail from school after registration.
After the registration of the form, you will be redirected to Payment Gateway where you would pay an amount of Rs. 900 (Registration Fee - Non refundable) + payment gateway charges.
Mode of Payment: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net BankingA hard copy of the Registration form along with attested copies of the documents mentioned will have to be submitted at the School Reception Counter of the Kindergarten Wing at GNPS, Model Town Extn during school hours.
The dates for submission are 24th October 2017 – 3rd November 2017. In case you do not receive confirmation of successful online payment or any other query please contact Mr. Jaspreet Singh +91-81463 34694 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on all days.
We have designed the admission process in order to provide equal opportunity to all and maintain transparency in the admission process. The merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of criteria that are given below:-
Neighbourhood 0-10km : 10 points
Above 10 km: 5 points [Max:10]
|Sibling||Ward of Alumnus||Girl Child||Ward of Central/State/Defense Personnel||Non - Sibling||Ward of Single Parent / Orphan / Adopted Child|
Any documents or information if found false / fake at any stage (even after admission) would lead to the rejection of the application and admission would stand cancelled. The same would be reported to the relevant legal authorities for further action. The Management reserves the right to check the authenticity of all documents from issuing authorities. The decision of the school would be final and binding.
Documents to be submitted:-
- A hard copy of the REGISTRATION FORM with the latest passport size photographs of the parents and the child.
- A self-attested photocopy of the Birth certificate along with the original one for verification.
- A proof of Residence (A photocopy of the Electoral Card / Passport / Driving License / Telephone Bill)
- A proof of highest educational qualification of the parents.
- Aadhaar card of the child and the parents.
- Enclose authenticated documents for a child with special needs and any other health ailment.
- In case of an adopted child, a copy of the adoption deed will have to be furnished.
- In case of an orphan, copy of death certificates of the parents will have to be furnished.
- In case of Sibling, the copy of fee bill issued by the school office for the latest month of academic session 2017-18
- In case of Alumni, a copy of the passing certificate of X / XII issued by CBSE
In case of a single parent , the following documents will have to be furnished:
Divorcee Divorce decree Separated Legal Separation Document Widow/Widower Death certificate of the spouse
* The above legal documents must clearly mention the name of the custodian of the child.
- Incorrect or incomplete forms will be rejected. Wards of such cases will be informed that only the Management can at their sole discretion allow such cases to be considered. If Management permits, then the wards would have to re-register and their new form will be accepted on the last day of submission.
Admission Fee Structure :-
|Tuition Fee||2265 (per Month)|
|Refreshment Charges||240 (per Month)|
|Development Fee||320 (per Month)|
|Activity Fee||105 (per Month)|
|A/Form & PRC Book||80 (Yearly)|
|Admission Charges||27000 For New Admission Only|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||2500 For New Admission Only|
please contact Mr. Jaspreet Singh +91-81463 34694 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm for more details.