Age Criteria(As on March 31,2019)
|Nursery- Between 2½ to 3½ years||Born between 1st October 2015 – 30th September 2016|
|L.K.G. - 3½ to 4½ years||Born between 1st October 2014 – 30th September 2015|
|U.K.G – 4½ to 5½ years||Born between 1st October 2013 – 30th September 2014|
|Online Registration||29th October 2018 – 17th November 2018|
|Submission of the hard copy of the registration form along with prescribed documents in the school.||30th October 2018 – 21st November 2018|
Please read the instructions before filling the form and the subsequent carefully. No telephone/ other communication will be entertained by the school.
Please read this page completely and understand it before clicking the button at the bottom of the page which will take you to the registration form. You need to make Online Payment using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
Post payment, you will receive an SMS which will inform you about the Registration number. You will also receive an email detailing the documents required and also an attached copy of the registration form filled by you. In case of single parent, please provide the same email ID in both – the father as well the mother’s details. This serves as a record to know the status of your application and for any further correspondence. Check your Spam box in case you do not receive mail in your Inbox after Registration.
The dates for submission are 30th October 2018 – 21st November 2018. On successful payment, if neither the SMS nor the Email is received by you within 6 hours, you can call at 0161-2457764 and 6280083948. You can also email your query mentioning your payment details.
The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and maintain transparency in the admission process. The merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of criteria that are given below:-
Neighbourhood 0-10km : 10 points
More than 10 km: 5 point[Max:10]
|Sibling||First Born||Girl Child||Ward of Central/State/Defense Personnel||Non - Sibling||Ward of Alumni||Ward of Single Parent/Orphan/Adopted Child|
Any documents or information which is found false/fake at any stage would lead to the rejection of the application. The management reserves the right to check the authenticity of all documents from the issuing authorities (e.g. Qualification Certificates from the issuing University). If at any stage(even after admission) any document is found to be false/fake etc, the application/admission would stand cancelled and the matter would be reported to relevant legal authorities for further action.
The decision of the school would be final and binding.
Documents to be submitted:-
- A hard copy of the REGISTRATION FORM with the latest passport size photographs of the parents and the child.
- A self-attested photocopy of the Birth certificate along with the original one for verification.
- A proof of Residence (A photocopy of the Electoral Card/Passport/Driving License/Telephone Bill).
- A proof of highest educational qualification of the parents.
- In case of children of staff [of the school], a copy of staff ID card will have to be furnished.
- Aadhar card of the child.
- Enclose authenticated documents for a child with special needs.
- In case of First Born child, an affidavit affirming that the child seeking admission is the first born child to be furnished by a gynecologist.
- In case of an adopted child, a copy of the adoption deed will have to be furnished.
- In case of an orphan, copy of death certificates of the parents will have to be furnished.
In case of a single parent , the following documents will have to be furnished:
Divorcee Divorce decree Separated Legal Separation Document Widow/Widower Death certificate of the spouse
* The above legal documents must clearly mention the name of the custodian of the child.
- Incorrect or incomplete forms will be rejected. Wards of such cases will be informed that only the Management can at their sole discretion allow such cases to be considered. If Management permits, then the wards should re-register and their new form will be accepted on the last day of submission.